- One or two rides a month will be scheduled.
- Group will "cater" to riders of any age, but especially older riders who want
- to become better and stronger riders
- Those looking to increase cardo-pulmonary function (endurance)
- Those looking to sharpen technical mountain bike riding skills
- Perhaps those who wish to get ready for next year's Whiskey Offroad 15,25, or 50
- Those riders who's primary drive is having fun some fun.
The prospective group is looking for riders who do NOT feel that every time they ride they have to set a "new world's land speed record" for mountain bikes, and who will basically look out for and help each other improve on rides of 1 to 3 hours duration.
For instance, it is contemplated that for trails that are especially steep climbs and/or technical, same would be done in "stages" so that for the most part the riders could stay together and provide encouragement and support for all.
If you are interested, contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org