- When: Monday, February 6th
- Where: Residence Inn (across from Costco off of Lee Blvd)
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Beer: FREE
We hope everyone has been enjoying this warm January, the trails are in amazing shape right now... great conditions for this time of year!!
If you are part of the biking community you really need to be at this meeting. You don’t have to be a member of PMBA to come to the meeting just a current paid member to vote. Please feel free to invite others you know that might not know about PMBA!
Many of you may be familiar with what PMBA is and does but, for those who are not, these are some of the things we accomplished last year:
- Helped complete the Constellation Trail
- With lots of help from the Over the Hill Gang we completed the Wolverton Trail... which is another section of the Circle Trail
- We put in over 750 man hours into our trail maintenance and building last year. A big thanks to those who all came out to trail work days!
- We Donated $500 to the Prescott Food Bank
- We put on our very first “Bike Festival”.... The Wonderschlautt
- We had a booth at the Whiskey Off Road along with providing race volunteers
- Held lots of group rides
- Held PMBA Pint Night
- Held BBQ’s
The purpose of the meeting is to recap what we did the previous year and let you know what we are working on for the 2012 year. This is also the time for you to speak up and get involved in the biking community, and let us know what you would like PMBA to do on your behalf.
We have three open spots on our board this year. If you are interested in being on the PMBA board please email us and we can let you know what kind of time and commitment you can expect. We are hoping to have a few people to vote on that night.
If you are a mountain biker and want to help preserve, protect and promote mountain biking in Prescott... please think about being on the PMBA board. Side note, only those members that are current on their dues are able to vote for the new board members. If you are not sure if you are current please email us and we will let you know your status.
We will be offering FREE BEER while it lasts as well as snacks!
Thank you to New Belgium Beer and our Beer Ranger Grant Dunstan!
See you there!!!